This blog has been created, much like my other blog, to record random tidbits that I come across and feel are worth mentioning. I do add my opinion which I shamelessly believe to be a voice of importance and should be indispensible to most intellectuals. The difference however between this blog and my other one (theragdollspeaks) is that this one here, as is evident in its title, focuses entirely on Art. I've grown tired of wanting to mention art-related news, names of artists or exhibitions and galleries that should be visited to my students in lectures, and totally forgetting about it. So I'm posting it all here. The Art mentioned will be local (specifically to Cairo, Egypt) but will also cover art randomness from all over the globe. I'll try to provide direct links from each post to the works in question but if I can't (be bothered) then I'll make sure to write up links for you all to copy paste.
Happy Browsing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment